3-Indolebutyric Acid 98% TC Plant Growth Regulators In Horticulture
Technical: 3-Indolebutyric acid (K-IBA) Plant rooting growth hormones IBA-K
|Product Name||3-Indolebutyric acid (K-IBA) 98%tc|
|Classification||Plant rooting growth hormone|
- To stimulate rooting of herbaceous and woody ornamentals;
- To make some transplanted crops root early and root more;
- To promote root elongation growth and root lignification of flowers
( for example: jasmine, begonia, camellia, etc);
- To promote fruit set of vegetables and fruits by soaking the
branches ( for example: tomato, cucumber, fig, strawberry,
- It would get better effect when used together with other rooting
- Cutting rooting agent: tee tree; fruit trees(apple, pear, peach and
so on); mulberry; grapes, pine tree, orange, cuckoo and so on.
- Fruit-setting Agent: tomato, pepper, eggplant, strawberry and so on
When used to promote root growth, usually mix with Sodium NAA as a
not only enhance root growth well, but also decrease cost.
|Package||1 kg/aluminum foil bag,25 kg/drum|
indolebutyric acid Related Product:
|indolebutyric acid||paclobutrazol||Indole-3-Butytric acid||Mancozeb|
|Abamectin+ Acetamiprid||Paraquat||Quizalofop||Ethephon||Gibberellic acid GA3|
indolebutyric acid First Aid Measures:
If inhaled. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
If not breathing, give artificial respiration
In case of skin contact, wash off with soap and plenty of water
In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for
at least 15 min.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
indolebutyric acid Warm Tips:
1. Harmful if swallowed.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. May cause sensitization by skin contact.
4. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face
5. Irritating to respiratory system and skin.